Saturday, May 13, 2006

DLinq Chat Scheduled for May 18 at 12:45 pm PDT

The DLinq team has scheduled an MSDN Online Chat about the May 2006 CTP version of DLinq on Thursday, May 18, 2006 from 12:45 to 1:45 pm PDT. The DLinq Designer.doc file uses a form with three bound DataGridView controls to demonstrate binding to a hierarchical entity set, similar to the form described in my earlier "Anomalies and Issues with VB 9 DLinq Code" post. Surprisingly, most DLinq-related problems with the January 2006 CTP that I discussed in the post remain in the May 2006 CTP version. I also found some suprising Visual Basic documentation and code issues in this release. Here's a link to my May 16, 2006 FTPOnline article, "LINQ Takes Shape in May CTP," which provides sample code with workarounds for the problems I encountered. See ya at the chat. (Links updated on May 18, 2006.) Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments: